Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 993,389 KZT (1,852,986 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)