Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 813,070 KZT (1,564,539 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)