Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,726 KZT (1,970,883 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)