Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 784,617 KZT (1,546,142 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)