Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,527 KZT (1,793,662 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)