Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.275 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 741,522 KZT (£1,910) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)