Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.275 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,242 KZT (£2,792) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)