Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 255.690 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 989,956 KZT (C$3,872) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)