Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00984 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,796 KZT (﷼ 39,631,149) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)