Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00803 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,821 KZT (﷼ 58,664,459) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)