Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.477 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,376 KZT (kr25,186) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)