Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.197 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,200 KZT (kr16,849) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)