Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.749 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,452,374 KZT (kr27,533) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)