Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.936 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 949,652 KZT (kr20,673) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)