Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.009 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 157% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,197,075 KZT (kr24,425) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)