Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.047 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,451 KZT (kr15,299) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)