Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.937 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,204,056 KZT (kr22,323) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)