Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.498 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 746,110 KZT (kr15,708) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)