Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.499 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,111 KZT (kr15,739) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)