Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.303 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,043,944 KZT (kr23,044) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)