Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.004 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,029 (1,820 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)