Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.025 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,056 (2,085 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)