Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.858 INR / GEL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,457 (2,028 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)