Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09411 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,323 (779,154 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)