Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09000 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,610 (784,541 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)