Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,089 (793,041 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)