Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09080 INR / MWK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,769 (746,321 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)