Cost of living comparison between Zlín, Czech Republic and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.707 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,051 (36,217 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)