Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,774 (€1,356) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)