Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,355 (€1,514) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)