Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,633 (4,617 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)