Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,724 (5,475 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)