Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.425 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,035 (5,454 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)