Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,559 (元8,843) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)