Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,750 (元8,572) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)