Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,228 (元8,874) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)