Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,406 (元8,664) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (33 minutes ago)