Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,618 (元14,413) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)