Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,735 (元11,707) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)