Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,837 (元7,735) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (39 minutes ago)