Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.896 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,483 (2,911KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (27 minutes ago)