Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨44,376 (17,876₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)