Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.265 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,459 (Php56,474) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)