Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,425 (Php65,571) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)