Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,465 (11,505 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)