Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.943 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,251 (8,247 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)