Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.634 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,067 (13,605 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)