Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,570 (57,299 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)