Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,372 (62,278 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (35 minutes ago)