Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,770 (42,185 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (22 minutes ago)