Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,223 (61,052 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (40 minutes ago)