Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨77,754 (Rp 15,767,950) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)