Cost of living comparison between Yinchuan, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,409 (元10,855) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)