Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,131 (元6,205) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)