Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,433 (﷼ 39,524,192) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)