Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,635 (元8,017) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)