Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,626 (元6,685) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)