Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨50,287 (元5,357) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)