Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨76,197 (元8,094) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)