Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05035 INR / MMK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,227 (1,772,160 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)