Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.356 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,213 (﷼ 4,679) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)