Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,964 (﷼ 6,373) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)