Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,717 (元8,833) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)