Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,341 (元8,924) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (43 minutes ago)