Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.754 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,947 (元8,197) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)