Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,940 (元6,814) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 2 hours ago)