Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,199 (元7,288) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)