Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,354 (元6,593) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)