Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,047 (元10,148) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)