Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,183 (元8,326) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)