Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,465 (元8,779) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)