Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,172 (元11,247) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)