Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,653 (元9,534) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)