Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,881 (元12,467) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)