Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,507 (元7,365) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)