Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,571 (元9,919) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)