Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.696 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,605 (4,953 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)