Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.082 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,274 (5,214 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)