Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,945 (7,015 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)