Cost of living comparison between Wolfsburg, Germany and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,362 (€1,638) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)