Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,692 (4,493 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)