Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.511 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,520 (6,694 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)