Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.438 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,484 (R 18,848) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)