Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.150 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,028 (17,094 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)