Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.557 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,917 (17,981 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)