Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.633 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,426 (21,676 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)