Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,601 (20,191 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (28 minutes ago)