Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.929 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,829 (17,009 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)