Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.406 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,724 (17,336 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)