Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.824 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,094 (22,824 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)