Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.897 INR / ANG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 132% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,050 (ƒ 6,046) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)