Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.695 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,346 (元8,700) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)