Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.711 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,462 (元10,551) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)