Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,323 (元9,730) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)