Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,756 (元6,614) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)