Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,906 (元13,791) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)