Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,771 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,326 (5,808 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)