Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 30% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨42,150 in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)