Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.929 INR / NAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,885 (13,774 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)