Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,351 (22,898,136 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)