Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.878 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,410 (2,468 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)