Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.436 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,050 (2,664 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)