Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.886 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,497 (2,257 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)