Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,297 (R$ 3,535) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)